Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The End... But not really

The year’s come to a close and it’s time to reflect on our progress. At the start of this year, I hoped to advance my understanding of basic economics, but over the past 64 posts I have learned so much more. I don’t think any one or two posts exemplify my journey because my style truly has evolved over this year and so has my content. For one, I have become far better at utilizing the blog as a media outlet for quick, unrevised entries that expresses the purest thoughts in perhaps their least polished literary form. More importantly, I have gained a greater grasp of economics, been introduced to the voices of fiscal policy and integrated myself into an ongoing conversation. Best of all, along the way I’ve been able to pause and talk about YouTube, Harry Potter, music and other stuff that has mattered to me. I hope to continue to share my thoughts, discuss economics with you into the future and further pursue this growing interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment