Monday, September 13, 2010

Me and Economics

I grew up like every other kid wanting to be a police officer. In time my ambitions molded to my various activities; in the 5th grade after Lego League I was set on being an engineer and sure enough, after Mock Trial in 8th grade I was positive that my future lay in the field of law. Despite my indecision, I have always loved math and have taken advanced courses in the subject whenever possible. Now I know that though I've yet to decide a career, math will undoubtedly be a part of whatever I pursue in life. Over the past year, literature such as Freakonomics and other experiences have interested me in the field of economics. Therefore, I started this blog to begin researching and sharing my introduction to economics in the hope that I will finally find my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment